Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Colored Denim Looks for Fall

Today I'm linking up for What I Wore Wednesdays and what I'm wearing is this fall's colored denim look.  I fell in love with the bright colors for spring and summer, and this fall is proving to be just as fabulous.  The rich hues of the fall look amazing on all the colored denims and they are literally everywhere you look.  Here's my take on an outfit I can take from end of summer into fall...

Scarf- Anthropologie (two seasons ago), White tee- Michael Stars, Jeans- Joe's, Shoes- Tory Burch (three seasons ago), Bracelets- Stella & Dot

I am completely obsessed with the simple, white tee and you can't go wrong pairing one of these with your favorite pair of colored denim.  I happened to have all this in my closet, minus the jeans, so I was able to coordinate this outfit effortlessly.  Take a look in your closet and see what you have there already.  Then fill in with one of this season's hottest trend...colored jeans.

Shop This Look!
(all for less than $100 of course!)
 
Fall's Colored Denim Look
For more details click on the pictures above or on this link..






If you want to link up for What I Wore Wednesday's, hop on over to The Pleated Poppy to join in on all the fun!

pleated poppy
Also linking up with:

 So will you be rocking fall colored jeans this season?

25 comments:

  1. SO glad colored jeans are going into fall. Love your outfit Shannon! Great color combo-- easy and so pulled together. I'll definitely be copying:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute outfit! and I agree - a white tee with colored denim is a perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange denim! I want chocolate brown
    xoxo
    sC

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great transition to fall look! Loving that rust color with teal -you look awesome! Great inspiration and happy to be following you!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great girl! I am loving colored denim lately and I love the color combination you used with the jeans and the scarf! Nice bracelet too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A white tee is a must! You rocked yours with your awesome colored denim and great scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. my colored jeans are in the mail :) love your look! stopping by from what I wore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love the colored denim. Such a fun way to create new looks. I'm thinking that I need to get an orange pair now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great! Everywhere I go everyone is wearing coloured denim. I must admit I love it too!
    Iva
    http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, I am a fan of it all...love the colors you put together...you always look so put together...I just wish I could find some colored denim that fit me right...they are either too big in the waist or too tight on my legs and booty. Sad face.
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you kept the accessories fairly simple and simply let the bold colors provide all of the visual interest! Cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes! Love colored jeans!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look and will definitely be picking up some colored denim for the fall! You look great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that burnt orange color! Orange is a win with me...even dark orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are rocking those coloured jeans girl! Love this outfit. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pants - so cute! I just got a pink pair, but I haven't had a chance to model them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i just love those pants and that scarf! ahhh! fall is here :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute outfit! I love coloured jeans as well. You look great in yours!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this look and the colors! Saying hello from WIWW!
    Ashley from http://baseballdiamondshairspray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I love colored denim - I'll definitely be wearing it! And I love the scarf you paired with the look!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this look and that jean color is gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that scarf on you. Saying hi from Real Girl Style :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...