Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Target Fabulousness

If I was to tell you all I am completely obsessed with Target these days it would be an understatement.  I find myself going in there for a few things and coming out with a basket full of items I just had to have!  Well now that the Target down the road added groceries, I'm in real trouble.  Today I popped in few a few necessities and came out with this outfit.  Now, I was super creative and just took this entire outfit from a picture on the wall (Ha!), but I did have to search all over the store for the items.  Anyway, I was able to hunt down a few key pieces and add them to items I already owned to make it complete.  Here's the final look...

Fall Ensemble from Target


You can literally find just about anything in Target.  If you see something in an expensive boutique, there's a good chance you'll find something similar in Target.  Want to try this outfit yourself? Then you're in luck! I've found all these pieces for you from Target.com.

Shop This Look!

I'm linking up today for What I Wore Wednesday's. Hop on over to The Pleated Poppy to join in on all the fun!

pleated poppy
Also linking up with:

 What do you think of this Target ensemble?

16 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is dangerous! You go in for bananas and cleaning supplies and come out with shoes, belts, and stationary ha ha! Love your whole look though. The statement necklace under the collar is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great,and now with the Kirna Zabete stuff coming in soon...watch out!

    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's adorable! I love that necklace, (and skirt, and shirt, and cardi, and belt:) Supercute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I just bought this skirt as well. I wanted the shirt but couldn't find it anywhere! UGH! I saw this outfit in redbook I believe. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy...I have that same problem at Target! You look great, I love a pencil skirt, chambray and statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I don't know your name but I found you through Heather & Kayla's Blog @ Style Journey. I am Ada. Nice to meet you. =)

    You are a beautiful, stylish mom especially in this outfit. It looks like you stepped out of Banana Republic or Ann Taylor, instead these pieces are all much more affordable from Target. Looking gorgeous for Early Fall.

    I am your newest follower and admirer by the way and I would love for you to please return the favor. I am newer to blogging and I love this beautiful community of stylish women that all support and advise each other.

    Welcome to stop by anytime. Thank You, Ada. =)

    http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought the same skirt! Love this outfit - it's so fun!! I want that yellow belt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same "problem" with Target. Love how they carry such cute stuff with a great price tag!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute outfit, I can't believe you got it at Target!- Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, girl! You did great. Was wondering if you would be interested in doing some guest blogging with us, twoshoppermoms.blogspot.com. Our e-mail is twoshoppermoms@gmail.com.

    Thanks! - Julie & Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this whole look. Target and Old Navy have become my fave stores lately

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's great! I just love Target!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love Target & your outfit! I think I might need to head there this weekend and see what I can find! I do the same thing when I go to pick up a couple things for dinner...I end up finding shoes, a shirt, earrings! Oh well! Hope you had a great day Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I was just there Sunday. I had to exit immediately before I got into trouble!
    XxOo

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a FANTASTIC target look! that skirt is just such a great color!


    p.s. i just found your blog through the wonderful wednesday weekly link party and am totes following you now. :)

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...