Wednesday, October 10, 2012

How to Incorporate Fall Colors With Greys

Now that I'm back to work, my What I Wore Wednesday's post will most often consist of work day attire.  However, I do typically dress business casual so I can still have a little fun with my outfit choices, right?  Today's post shows two of my favorite gush worthy colors of the fall season....oranges and greys.  I love to pair those two together since grey is such a staple in my fall/winter wardrobes and it goes so well with most colors. Use grey as your basic piece in your outfit.... a skirt, top or pant that can be worn several different ways is a good choice.  I'm wearing one of my favorite grey pieces, the pencil skirt, and I've added in the trendy orange color with the statement leopard print pumps to get an on trend, yet classic look.
Cardigan- J.Crew// Top- L.K. Bennett// Skirt- Off 5th// Shoes- Target
Pair greys with burgundy, oranges, and yellows to incorporate those fall colors in your wardrobe and you will have heads turning and you'll be feeling fabulous.

I'm linking up today for What I Wore Wednesday's. Hop on over to The Pleated Poppy to join in on all the fun!

pleated poppy
Also linking up with:
What's Your Favorite Grey Staple Piece?

19 comments:

  1. I also love grey and orange, such a god combo. I love your outfit, the shoes are sassy! You must live up your work space.
    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grey/orange combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jill great colours! Love the flats, I'm wearing something very similar today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and beautiful skirt! :)

    DJ
    http://gotlovetopaythebills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the skirt - grey goes so well with bright colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous outfit! This is the perfect work attire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! Those leopard pumps add a kick of pizzazz! You look great! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this look. The grey allows it to seem a bit more casual than solely business wear, and the leopard heel gives it that pop of fun. You look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those leopard heels! I have several grey sweaters that I love!

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute outfit! I love a good cardi and that skirt is precious!

    Dropping in from What I Wore Wednesday!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the grey and orange together! That is SUCH a pretty skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am madly in love with your outfit! & pairing it with the leopard does just the trick!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit! perfect for a workday! great style, newest follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this whole outfit! You look great in that pencil skirt Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this whole outfit. So classic, and looks stunning on you. Gorgeous. What is your new job?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...