Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Leather Wrap Belts

Today, for What I Wore Wednesday's, I am featuring my new favorite purchase....the leather wrap belt.  I have seen these all over the place, so when I saw one today at Spruce in Brentwood, I had to have it. The great thing about these belts is they are so versatile and can be worn several different ways.  I just happen to tie mine this way, but if you check out the website from Ada Collection, you can see a video of all the different ways you can tie these little numbers. 

Buy this belt here.  Also, check out all the other fabulous ways you can wear this fashion statement.
   Even celebs like Kim Kardashian are wearing these!
via

Here's just one of the many magazines this hot fashion accessory has been featured in.

I'm linking up today for What I Wore Wednesday's. Hop on over to The Pleated Poppy to join in on all the fun!

pleated poppy
Also linking up with:


What do you think of the leather wrap belt from Ada Collection?

9 comments:

  1. So funny, did also a thing on belts, love yours!! Now I have to get a wrap belt too...Help!

    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, love the belt. And thanks for the link I'm always on the hunt for new belts.
    xo
    Rachelle
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great look! I love wrap/obi belts. It reminds me of something I wore just the other day ;)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, this is def a fab find! I love the color and how you tied it! I bet this one gets a lot of love the in coming months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Belt, it's a great simple but great look!
    Wanna follow each other? It would be a pleasure :-)
    Kisses Kira *schuhReich*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower here! I found you through the Wednesday blog hop! Cute blog, I love your skirt!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! This is really interesting and think other people will like as well. Keep it up! Another great read i found today is a Psoriasis Cure blog.estetik

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...