Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Return of The Polka Dot Top

Today's post for What I Wore Wednesday's is one I've shown before, but I happen to love this outfit so I thought I'd feature it again....and it is literally what I'm wearing today!  

My favorite color combo right now is the orange and blue color palates. I love the dark navy paired with the bright pop of orange or corals, and no, I'm Not a Florida Gator fan, these colors are just everywhere this season and I can't get enough. I also happen to have another order in for more of these necklaces, like the one I'm wearing, so just leave a comment if you're interested in purchasing and the color you'd like.  See below for the two other color options...
Olive Green
Mint Green
 They're $45 and you will wear them with everything!  
I'm linking up today for What I Wore Wednesday's. Hop on over to The Pleated Poppy to join in on all the fun!

pleated poppy
Also linking up with:

What's Your Favorite Color Combination This Season?

22 comments:

  1. Love the polka dots! I've blogged about blues an oranges today too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace, gorgeous look
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great necklace and so versatile! I am loving red and turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your polka dot tops are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that necklace in mint green...and I am thinking about buying it in other colors. Stopping by from the WIWW link up.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great in all of these pics! I'm loving orange and navy paired together too - it's such a great color combo! And I'm also wearing polka dots on the bog today!

    xo Niki
    http://www.glossyblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is gorgeous! I think my fav color combo is cobalt and emerald green. :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Chicnova Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love that polka dot top; did you buy it this season? Where?

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mint Green is my favorite necklace!
    Still it looks gorgeous with the other outfits & colors..! x

    fashion is for idiots [like us]
    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your outfit with the polka dots!! sooo cute. and i just love the colors as well... right now im really into neutral stripes and patterns with pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great!!!! I love those necklaces too!!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving those necklaces, I think my favorite is the mint! Visiting from WIWW, and I'm now your newest follower. Can't wait to see what's next!

    xx
    Serena
    http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with those navy trousers!
    Stopping in from WIWW!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/2012/10/what-i-wore-wednesday-10-3-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love with those necklaces and that gorgeous yellow top. So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfits. I really like the fall colors and styles this season. My favorite colors for fall are mustard yellow and navy blue. I like the oxblood but have nothing yet. I also like the polka dots, not sure if that is still in?
    Stopping by from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think these are all some of your best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  17. For the love of polka dots....we can't get enough of them either. Super cute outfit.

    www.twoshoppermoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your fun colors and the super fab necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the necklaces - especially olive green! Would be interested in ordering when they're available.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...