Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Winter Trench Coats for Less than $100

I love the summer months with the warm weather and lazy days, but I always get anxious around the end of the season to pack up my flip flops and break out my fall wardrobe.  The coziness of corduroy, plush coats and comfy boots always makes the transition into the cold winter months a little easier.  The weather here in Tennessee has finally taken a turn to the cold side, so I was so excited to bust out some of my favorite coats that have been holed up in my closet since last winter.  One of my favorite winter coat looks is the heavy trench coat.  A tweed or a velvet trench always adds that extra layer of sophistication that can turn the most basic of outfits into something fabulous.  So today I'm featuring one of my favorite trenches that I will be sporting a lot this season...the brown tweed trench.
Coat- Banana Republic, my closet// Jeans- William Rast, my closet//Tee- Michael Stars, here

I love how easy it is to pair this coat with jeans and a tee to go from drab to fab in a flash.  Notice the sock bun I'm rockin?  I followed my post from yesterday and tried the look myself today.  I'm not kidding, this is literally the easiest and fastest hairstyle I've ever created.  Check out yesterday's post here for a super easy how to video on how to create this look yourself. Like the idea of a heavy trench? Look below for several options you can buy for yourself.

Shop This Look!
Trench coats for less than $100



Trench coats for less than $100

I'm linking up today for What I Wore Wednesday's. Hop on over to The Pleated Poppy to join in on all the fun!

pleated poppy
also hooking up with:
Transatlantic Blonde
What is Your Favorite Versatile Coat?

7 comments:

  1. Love the coats! I think my fav is the Mod Cloth gray with the huge collar!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous in that coat.
    xo
    Rachelle
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh uh uh, me, me, me love that coat you have on...lol - looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your coat!!! So pretty. Is it from a prior season?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is amazing. I need it.
    Dropping in from WIWW!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coat! I love a classic trench. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! So glad I stopped by! You're blog is darling, and I'm your newest follower! I think my fav is actually the plaid trench from Target. So stylish and such a great price!
    Sheaffer :)
    www.pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...