Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What To Wear On Thanksgiving...Part 2

On Monday, I brought you all my idea of the perfect dress to wear this Thanksgiving.  Well, today, I'm bringing you a much more casual look...the colored jeans.  If you prefer to spend your Thanksgiving holiday in something more laid back than a cute dress, then you should consider the fall colored jeans.  Whether it be crisp mustard yellow, oxblood, or burnt orange, you can't go wrong incorporating a little fall color flair into your jeans.  This also just so happens to be a great outfit if you are traveling this week.  Here's my idea of the perfect casual Turkey Day look.
Over sized knit, colored denims (in a fall hue of course!), and riding boots.  Stylish and comfortable.

A cream colored roomy knit is so versatile and should be a staple in your wardrobe.  

Top it off with fabulous arm candy and you will be rockin the casual Thanksgiving Day ensemble. 

I'm linking up today for What I Wore Wednesday's. Hop on over to The Pleated Poppy to join in on all the fun.

pleated poppy
What's Your Perfect Turkey Day Attire?  Dress or Jeans?


Don't forget to enter this huge giveaway that Because Shanna Said So is sponsoring.  I'm giving a way this amazing Bea Clutch valued at $85.  Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

13 comments:

  1. Love your oversized knit! Gorgeous outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, I LOVE this look. Since I'm stuck with the cooking this year, I'll probably do something very similar - colored denim, a soft, cozy knit and riding boots. So excited to be doing the blog hop with you on 11/29!

    Alison
    http://www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a great Thanksgiving day outfit! I love your oversized sweater..looks super comfy!

    xo Olivia
    This Looks Good On You

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style! I follow you now, you follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have boots and pants in the same color and have been thinking about wearing them together! So glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that arm party you've got going on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sweater and the persimmon skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been looking for red jeans EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this look a lot. I would definitely wear it.

    Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello, we want to follow one another?

    Beautiful post, beautiful photos

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...