Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What to Wear to a Christmas Party

Tis the season for all things that sparkle and your outfit for your upcoming annual Christmas parties should not disappoint. When choosing a must have piece, go for something that is versatile, yet festive so you can invest in a piece you can where to multiple events. I choose just such piece this year when I purchased this fun little number I will affectionately call my sparkle shirt

This gush worthy top I found at Saks Off Fifth the other day and it was marked down 40%! Gotta love those sales. What is so great about a shirt like this, is you can dress it up or down depending on the occasion. For dinner and drinks with the girls, pair it with black jeans and stilettos similar to the look I'm rockin here... 

 For the office party, or a dressy cocktail affair, pair it with a short black skirt, tights and pumps. So easy, festive and versatile. Want this look for your next party? 

 Shop It Here! 

 MICHAEL Michael Kors sequin top
$31.99

Old Navy Skinny Jeans
$19

Piperlime Black Skirt
$95


I'm linking up today for What I Wore Wednesday's. Hop on over to The Pleated Poppy to join in on all the fun.

pleated poppy
 Also linking up with Transatlantic Blonde.
 Don't forget tomorrow to link up your D.A.S.H post. I'm partnering up with these three amazing bloggers to bring you all our new weekly link up... D.A.S.H (Deals And Steals blog Hop) 
 Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To
 Wine Taste Girl

We want to see what you are gushing over, or may have recently purchased, that is a favorite deal and steal of the week. Our link up's easy... link up on one blog and you will show up on all four. So check back starting at midnight tonight to link up!

 What's Your Favorite Festive Must Have Piece?

10 comments:

  1. That color looks really good with your blond hair, and yes I love those sales a LOT!

    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sparkle shirt! what a great find!!!
    excited about tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovet that top! I'm featuring a sequin blazer for my post. I'll have to join your linky party since I got it for a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE pieces like this that can be dressed up or down. I have a few sequined tanks and their versatility is amazing! Really cute top. Excited for the linky party tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that Michael Kors sequin top is under $40! Crazy! I might have to snap that one up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good advice! I actually have two Christmas parties I need to plan outfits for, I will keep this in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...