Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My next purchase....

So now that I'm back from the beach I am ready for some warm weather clothing!  I think my next must have piece for my wardrobe will have to be a new Maxi dress.  My inspiration for this outfit is from Rachel Zoe's pre fall collection.  I know this is going to be way over my beer budget limit of $100 but it definitely falls in line with my wine taste. 


Even though this is a fall look, I think we could absolutely rock this look for spring.  Here's a few maxi dresses I found from some of my favorite sites, all under $100 of course.  Grab that leather or military style blazer you have already in your closet and your good to go until summer!




Love the colors on this breezy, flowing dress from LuLu's for just $49.
I found this store, DejaVu, in Key West last week and I was so excited to see they have an online site as well.  Everything in their store was totally on trend and so affordable.  Check out this dress for only $89!
I'm loving this dress from ModCloth for only $59.


                                            So will you all be rocking this look this spring?

3 comments:

  1. i love a good maxi dress! hope you post pics from your trip so i can live through you...i sure do miss it over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Rz's collection amazING! i love the royal blue maxi that you posted. its amazing! love love love!!

    I would love for you to stop by and check out my newest trend report.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Modcloth is by far my fav--gorgeous colors and prints! I love maxi dresses but they don't always work on my petite, curvy figure!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...