Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Who's your Muse?

Yesterday I picked up this adorable top, belt and necklace from one of my favorite new stores in Nashville, Muse (yes, I shopped right off the mannequin, original I know!) All three were only $84 including tax so I couldn't resist. 

 Well it got me thinking, who is my muse?  I have to say a long time ago it was totally Cameron Diaz from My Best Friend's Wedding...

I really loved her classic looks, her jewelry.. I even had the haircut. 


Then it was Jennifer Aniston.  I love her simple yet classy looks and I have always wanted that hair...not to mention that body! Jealous!


And here are my current muse's.... 



and lastly.... 

Anna from Fashion Boulevard Blog
 Anna showcases daily some of the coolest, wearable outfits and most items are super easy to find and very affordable.  If your not following her, you should start....she has amazing style.

So who's your style muse?

14 comments:

  1. I love the outfit you bought! I love Kate Middleton's style--she always looks so classy and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of your style muses, especially Jessica Alba. I also like Lauren Conrad and Charlize Theron! I used to dislike Blake Lively's style because she showed too much skin (and usually too much cleavage, all the time), but lately she has been a lot more discreet so I'm starting to like her style a little more. I love the ladies who have classy style with a little twist. I also love it when people look effortless and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww...love Kate Middleton as well. But my current muse is Elin Kling. I just cannot get enough of her and her style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl I am right there with you with Kate Middleton. Her clothes and style are to die for! Very cute outfit-will be great in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, thank you so much. You are too sweet. You've totally made my day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps. I gave you a little shout out on the fanpage. you're a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely i enjoy checking out this blog!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh great pieces, such an awesome outfit!! :D
    And you have some great muses, hehe :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww. How cute I just found your blog through Anna's facebook page. She does have such wearable style and I love that top you got. I have to admit Blake Lively is definitely one of my muse's

    Nice post, Following you now

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute blog!! I love that blouse and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE outfit! And great line up of style icons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute blog!! Loving that top & the color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the outfit you picked--when I worked in a boutique, the ones on the mannequins were always the first to go because people could see them all together! My fashion icons are Rachel Bilson and Olivia Palermo :) so happy to have stumbled on your blog! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmm...I'm not sure who my muse is! I think a lot of my fashion inspiration comes from other people--I see things I like and figure out my own way to style them! I also have always loved Reese Witherspoon!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...