Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"The" Place to Get Spray Tanned in Nashville!

Spring is here and I don't know about you all, but I'm as white as wonder bread.  I mean, I'm totally not wanting to show any leg but I know short/skirt weather is here, at least in Nashville, and it's time to get my tan on.  I'm in my 30's and I really don't like to get a "sun" tan anymore, so I'm all about the spray tans.  Today I want to share with you my favorite place to get a flawless spray tan when in Nashville....



The ultimate sunless experience for Nashville begins with the first-ever, heat-infused Custom Airbrush Tanning System. A specially-formulated, fully-customizable, heat-activated, and vitamin-enriched sunless tan. Their bronzing solution delivers immediate results leaving the skin radiant with a golden brown glow. You can experience a healthy beautiful tan year-round without exposure to harmful UV rays. 

Say goodbye to chilly spraytans and experience a specialized combination of treatments that will perfectly transform your skin and leave you with a natural golden brown glow. Each tanning formulation is enhanced with Tea Tree, Argan and Grapeseed oil and is delivered with a heated application process. 

Grab a pair of Havainas with your visit to Lueur Skin Studio!

Havaianas are designed and manufactured by Sao Paulo Alpargatas S.A..  The ultra-high quality of Havaianas is due to a top-secret rubber recipe created exclusively by Alpargatas. This highly guarded recipe makes the sandals soft as marshmallows, light, and highly durable. There are many knock-offs in the market place but Havaianas customers know that there is no substitute for the authentic comfort and quality that only Brazil’s Havaianas can provide. Since their creation in the 1960s, Alpargatas perfected the Havaianas collections with a large variety of fashionable colors and styles. Havaianas are seen on fashion runways around the world, as well as at the most prestigious events and retailers.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR WINE TASTE GIRL READERS!!!

Mention you saw this on Wine Taste Girl and you'll get 2 for 1!  So, two custom spray tans with all of their additives and custom application with their heated technology for $55. 
These tans last 7-10 days so this would be up to 20 days of color for Spring. It is time to wear those cute dresses, shorts and try on those bathing suits for summer. Let Lueur Skin Studio help! 

                                            To get this amazing offer visit Lueur Skin Studio
Located next to Green Hills Mall within Nashville Laser Spa
2210 Crestmoor Rd. Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37215
615-200-0575
So, have you tried spray tanning?

7 comments:

  1. Very jealous of this form of spray tanning, it sounds amazing! I just got one last week which looks great, but it was for sure chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wish we lived closer so we could get this deal!! We have both had the airbrush spray tans and thought they were great. I am with you. I'm in my 30's and don't really seek out the sun. I'd rather get a spray tan or tan at home then bake in the sun. :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to Lueur yet, but I have a groupon for them! I'll have to try it about and maybe snatch up the deal you scored for us! Awesome! I'm all about spray tans - love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi don,t use spray tan cause these type of Products containing chemical don’t photo-age the skin or contribute to skin cancer.
    spray tan solution Newcastle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a question :) I'm a pale strawberry blonde and have tried all sorts of tanning products, but instead of that sun kissed glow they turn me different shades of orange. I know you said that you were pale too, and I was wondering if felt a tad orange at all? I'm doing this for a pageant so I have to be very careful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great advice Izzy! I just did my toes this morning, so they are sandal ready. But, I still refuse to wear a swimsuit. I'll need some of your exercise tips to be ready for one of those. And, I totally agree, I think you deserve your own book.


    Buy Melanotan 2 Uk & Melanotan Nasal Spray

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...