Monday, May 7, 2012

Get Olivia Palermo's Look for Less




Ever since MTV's reality show, The City, aired I have been such a fan of style maven Olivia Palermo.  Even though her "character" on the show wasn't always buddy buddy, with Whitney Port, the star of the show, I always admired her style and beauty.   Today I want to show you all how you can channel a little bit of that effortless style Olivia consistently radiates.  Here's a few pictures that will show you why she is one of my current favorite fashion muses.



(I mean, she goes out to run errands looking like this!)

A few years ago, Ms. Palermo was the face of Mango, one of my favorite on line shopping sites for all things trendy yet affordable, so I decided to put together an outfit from them that is similar to the one above...yet undoubtedly less expensive.  

$69
$64
$99
$25

I also just discovered British Vogue on line has a site where Olivia posted what she was wearing each day back in April.  There are tons of fashion inspirations here so check it out.  

So will you be channeling Olivia's look this season?

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Olivia's look...never liked her too much on The City, but the girl's got undeniable style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this. Love her look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm officially loving your blog! Great finds--new follower:)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...