Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fishtail Braids

I have been seeing these it seems like forever on the runways and magazines, but it wasn't until tonight when I was watching Fashion Star I decided to try it myself.  Luciana looked so amazing tonight and I just fell in love with her hair.  So I started researching a little to find out how to get this look as I personally will be rocking the side fishtail look this summer.  If you don't know what the Fishtail Braid is, here's a few pictures to give you the idea.



(Please don't do this one!)

If you want to try this for yourself, here's a great You Tube video I found very informative.  





 So, have you tried or will you try the Fishtail Braid?

3 comments:

  1. Will definitely be trying this soon! I received my necklace in the mail and absolutely love it! Can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm growing my hair out and as soon as it is long enough, I will definately be trying this one!! Hopefully it's not old news by then!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think my hair would look right, it's not long enough. But love it on others
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...