Monday, November 19, 2012

What to Wear for Thanksgiving

What to wear for Thanksgiving is something I struggle with sometimes.  I definitely want something that will be comfy since I'm sitting around all day eating and or chasing kids....mostly at the same time!  So I want stylish, yet versatile and fall colors are a must.  I will be bringing you all this week, Thanksgiving week, two different yet equally gush worthy looks that I would be happy to rock this Thursday.  Today, I bring you the dress....



I love a burnt orange frock particularly this time of year, as it is the perfect statement piece to wear to your Thanksgiving soiree.  Accessorize with tights, boots and jewelry and you're a shoe in to win best dressed, besides the turkey, on this Turkey Day.
Look for unexpected details like this bi-colored tie back that adds a little pop of a coordinating color to the dress. 

I'm also totally in love with this necklace from Hybrid Her.  I will actually be giving away this necklace, and yes, I will be buying one for myself I love it that much! Stay tuned for how you can win it, but if you want to treat yourself now, buy it here.  

Looking for a burnt orange dress this season?  

Shop this look!
So there is my idea of the perfect dress for Thanksgiving.  Check back Wednesday for my more causal Turkey Day ensemble.  

What Do You Think of These Fall Frocks?

21 comments:

  1. You look great! This colour really fits on you :)

    I'm your follower now, hope you can follow me back ;)
    CLICK

    xoxo from Poland, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love your dress and boots! Pretty colors :)

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! The outfits and decorations are amazing!!

    Would love it if you can check out mine,
    Can follow each other on bloglovin' & GFC? Let me know if you follow me and will follow straight back,

    Looking forward to hearing from you!

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! You look great in that look...love it!
    Jenni
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the burnt orange! Such a cute dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, looks so good on your skin! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know!!
    xx
    eve

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I love the orange and the boots. - Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I love that dress. The back is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress - it looks great on you! cute boots, too. oh, but that casserole dish is empty... better get started on them sweet potatoes! :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fab and lol at posing with your casserole dish - you are so funny! Have a great Thanksgiving week, such a fun time for you guys in the US. Just another boring November week for us! Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  11. the color of the dress is amazing

    if you want we can follow each other via GFC, facebook

    xoxo

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So darling! I haven't been to Bebe in forever but I'm loving your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit is fabulous! Love that orange on you!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress looks so good on you, awesome boots too! You're a knockout girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that dress. That bow on the back is a great detail!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...