Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Call Me "The Bag Lady"

I think probably my two vices when it comes to fashion are shoes and bags.  I know I need to be on a beer budget, but I just can't help but have wine taste when it comes to these two staples.  Men just don't understand... my husband thinks it's absurd when I think is totally reasonable to spend my savings on an incredible bag.  I tried to reason with him that it's just like a pair of shoes.... you will wear them everyday and they can go with pretty much any outfit and last throughout any season.  When it came to the big purchase... a Louis Vuitton, I even went the route of it actually keeps it value forever and ever! After using A LOT of American Express points from Neiman Marcus,  I had a Louis of my own. However you get your bag, keep this in mind.  All you really need to round out your wardrobe is three essential bags.   Here they are....


The really large, carryall tote in a great neutral color for any season, any outfit.
$99


 The fabulous print/details clutch, for those nights out you want the bag to be your statement piece.
$69


The basic clutch in a neutral color, that will go with anything.  You'll also use this, in your large tote during the day, as a makeup bag.  At night, use it as your purse!
$29

So there you are... three bags to complete your wardrobe.  So what are your must have bags?

10 comments:

  1. Boys just do not understand!

    Love your Louis! I would looove to have one of those huge ones! So much room and they last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a LV neverfull so baddddddd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, men will NEVER understand! But everyone has their "thing" that they spend their money on. I don't understand why men find it necessary to buy the largest tv around, or spend obscene amount of money on sports tickets. Love your Louis, great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of your Louis! I'm a new follower :)

    xo, H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really have any clutches, but I do have the big bag, and I have a little over the shoulder bag for evening (not like I go out) and now I have a satchel, Chanel classic flap and a saddle bag. So I really only have 5 purses, haha...which I'm cool with
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love the bag Louis Vuitton!!!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also a bag lady, lots of clutches and totes. I have tried to use my clutches in my totes, but usually give up when it doesn't all fit. I usually end up carrying extra for work so I carry a tote and a larger purse and sometimes two totes. How do you store your bags? My storage is becoming an issue, same with jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate Spade is by far my favorite handbag designer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My bag by Guess, because everything fits there! :D I would die if I could have a bag from alexander wang of givenchy...I love tote bags!

    If you like fashion, you will surely like my blog with finnish flavour ! I invite you to check it out, and why not follow it to support and be the first to know when I post ;)

    xoxo Heidi Caterina

    SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...