Friday, February 10, 2012

It's the Weekend.....What Will You Be Wearing?

We have a really busy weekend coming up, so I'm going to share a few pieces I would love to be wearing to each event.

Thursday Night- School Valentine's Program 

 Now I know this was last night, but I consider Thursday part of the weekend!  Recognize the necklace?  I'm all out of the one's I had in stock, but I'm willing to order more. It also comes in orange and black.  Shoot me an e mail and let me know!

 
Love, Love, Love this chic yet casual look. 


Looks just like items I have in my closet!  This is a great, go to look when you have to run out the door in a hurry.


Saturday Night- Cookout with the Neighbors
  It's freezing here, so being able to throw on a chunky, cable knit sweater, jeans and Uggs sounds just about perfect!

Sunday Afternoon- Champagne and Cupcakes Girl's Birthday Party
This gush worthy dress, at only $69, is now on my list of must haves!

So what will you be doing/wearing this weekend?

14 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I love finding outfit inspirations online! And that dress for $69 is a steal! I tend to stick with leggings on the weekend because they're so comfy and versatile but I'm on the hunt for a good pair of black skinny jeans to switch the leggings up with.... :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! Have a fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI,

    I'm back again. I had trouble with my browser this am in chrome, and my comments were not working so I've had to go to a different browser.

    Love the outfit you put together for Thursday, and I agree. I think Thursday is part of the weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm going for a dress and ankle boots this weekend.. my usual uniform is jeans, tshirt and ankle boots so i'm trying something new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much i love your blog too
    i am now following you back
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My necklace arrived today and I love it! Now I may recreate your first outfit with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the accent necklaces

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love that last little dress ... it's so sassy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I freaking LOVE the outfit you wore to the Valentine's Day program. It's gorgeous and you seriously look like you just stepped out of The Sartorialist or something. Fabulous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous.;)
    xoxo.
    laetitiasweeneyrose.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great! :)
    Now following you. Hope you could follow back.

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE YOUR STYLE AND BLOG! WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...