Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Summer Fashion Look Book

I hope you all enjoyed my Summer Fashion Link Up over the past two weeks as much as I did writing it.  Today, I'm so excited to be presenting my first on line publication, Wine Taste Girl's Summer Fashion Trends 2012!  I hope you all will check out this link and find all the looks from the past two weeks combined into my first online magazine.  It's a great way to have all ten trends combined into one location. 

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

14 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous piece!! Loved it. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! How much fun is a magazine?! I love the maxi dress at the very end by the way...

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, great job doll, thx for stopping by.
    shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of it! It all looks so wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's great!



    xx,
    Meelena

    www.TheSerialShopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great - I loved all of your looks! :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is fabulous! Thank you for the comment and follow on www.whatwillshewear.blogspot.com , I am now following you as well! :)
    Danie B

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty!

    I just followed, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it :)
    http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super great!

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck for your new experience!!
    So pretty your image

    www.prettytobehappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How awesome! I love it! You have great style. Congrats on your first online mag!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...