Friday, June 1, 2012

Dressy Shorts....Short and Sassy!

I think shorts have to be one of the best modern day inventions when it comes to fashions.  They gained popularity back in the sixties and seventies as women's hemlines became shorter and women started incorporating more activity into their lifestyles.  Fast forward to recent years, when women's shorts have been reserved mainly for working out or running errands.  I wouldn't have worn shorts out to eat let alone to a night time event.  Well things have changed and for a few seasons now, females have been rocking the dressy shorts look and I for one, am a big fan.

 These shorts from C.Luce are so precious.  I love the details of the bow belt and colored cuffs which makes the colors pop off the shorts.
Find them here.

 
Short and Sassy!


I paired the shorts with a micro dot sheer top to give the shorts a dressier look.  Go for a more casual look by pairing the shorts with the celadon color, found on the tips of the bow belt, tee and a pair of flip flops.
Find a similar polka dot top here.

So do you like to dress your shorts up or down?











5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, these shorts are amazing. Totally perfect for summer. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shorts, they are stunning!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shorts!! You look fabulous!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute blog and a super cute outfit! I'd have to agree.. dressy shorts are a closet staple right now! Loving that pair on you! xo

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...