Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pops of Corals and Blues

When I think of summer and the ocean, two color schemes come to mind... blues and corals.  I love this color combo as I seem to keep buying items in these pallets.  My husband says it reminds him of University of Florida, which we are NOT big fans of, but I still love this combo.  Here's a few pictures with this color scheme I'm totally crushing on!

Banana Republic Chambray Top // J. Crew Striped Skirt // Stella & Dot Jewelry // Jessica Simpson Shoes




What do you think of Corals and Blues?

7 comments:

  1. fine...It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.
    I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.


    http://twitter.com/#!/FINEwinesHarlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love coral and blue! Coral is one of my favorite colors for Spring and Summer!! Love that chambray top too! Tell your hubby that U of F's color is orange, not coral and that there is a different between the two...HAHA! He's too funny!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how good those two colors look together! I'm really loving your chambray top paired with the striped skirt. Such an effortless summer look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those two colors work perfect together:) you look cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your outfit it is so cute on you. that striped skirt is awesome

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...