Thursday, October 18, 2012

Classy yet Sassy Halloween Ensemble

Halloween is just a few days away and to get in the mood, My Friday's Fancies is all about Halloween inspirations.  I always gravitate towards purples and oranges instead of the standard black and orange when it comes to this holiday, so today I'm bringing you an inspiration board filled with the colors of the season.

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! by winetastegirl

If you want to join in on the My Friday's Fancies fun, check out Long Distance Loving and link up.

What are your favorite colors for Halloween?

7 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous, I hope you'll buy it!

    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shoes...a fun addition to the dress!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous witch hat! I think I'd call in "an investment piece" to use again and again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! I would love wearing that hat and the shoes!

    www.everydaywitharedhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love the dress and the shoes! The witch hat just makes it awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress, gorgeous colour! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...