Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lauren Conrad's "Chic of the Week"

One of the first blogs I started reading when I first entered into this amazing world of blogging, was Lauren Conrad's.  So it was such an honor when I received word last Friday that I was chosen as her Chic of the Week!  LC has an amazing fashion sense and when they featured my Wearing White After Labor Day look, I was beyond excited.  Not only was I on vacation, but then I got an e mail from a sweet girl congratulating me on this honor.  Friday was a good day!  So today, I'm thrilled to again feature my outfit chosen by Lauren and her team for the autumn look, and share with you all the link to the article posted on Lauren Conrad's blog last Friday.  Click here to read more....



For all you Nashvillians out there, I also want to mention a wonderful opportunity to get some amazing discounts at some of my favorite stores in Nashville.  Support the Junior League by purchasing their Club 22 Shopping Card. Here's how it works: you purchase the card for $50, then use the card at participating stores during two shopping periods Nov. 1-12, 2012 and April 18-29, 2013 to get 20% off your purchases!  All proceeds from the sale go directly to the Junior League and supports their mission to improve children's health and train women to be the best volunteers in our community!
 

Do your holiday shopping early and put yourself on the list! With 20% off at over 140 locations, you can afford to.  For a full listing of stores, click here.

Get 20% off of items like makeup from Woo’s Skincare or Private Edition, clothing from Banana Republic, Blush, The Cotton Mill, J. Crew, Emaline, Vineyard Vines, furniture from Karmal-Skillington, a new purse from Kate Spade, and SO much more.  That is what I call shopping with Wine Taste on a Beer Budget!

You may purchase the Shopping Card online at www.club22nashville.com or from the following retailers: Auld Alliance Gallery at Highway 100, Kiehl’s at Green Hills Mall, Levy’s Clothier for Men and Women, The Beveled Edge at Paddock Place, Belk-Cool Springs, Woo Skin Care and Cosmetics and The Container Store.  Hope you all get out there and purchase on of these fabulous cards.

 Thanks again to the entire Lauren Conrad Team for Chic of the Week!

5 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...