Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Celebrity Must Have Beauty Products

Last week I gave you all a little preview of my "must have" beauty products and today I want to share some of them with you.  With a little help from one of my favorite Nashville beauty boutiques, Private Edition, I went on a hunt for the products the professionals choose to make Nashville stars look gorgeous.  Believe it or not,  there are a lot of celebrities these days who live in or visit Nashville, and Private Edition is THE place to find the must have beauty products and secrets to looking fabulous.  It was hard to narrow it down to just ten products, but here's a run down of some of the items you'll want to purchase to give you that gush worthy glow. If you're not here in Nashville, don't worry, Private Edition ships internationally.  I've also found these products on line so you have no excuse not to look like a million dollars this weekend....on a beer budget of course!

Some of these are oldies but goodies, but several were new to me...


 $21 
I found this in Private Edition and then I saw Giuliana Rancic's makeup artist using it on this season's Giuliana & Bill.  This is a celebrity makeup artist's secret to giving them that airbrushed look.



$44
I personally have this amazing lip gloss and love it!  Private Edition said this is one of their best sellers and is the "it" lip color for this season.  I was lucky to get one since they can't seem to keep it on their shelves.  Lucky for you, you can also buy it here!
$59
This product moisturizes, protects skin from the sun, and gives a rosy glow all in one little jar!



Morocooan Oil
$11
This is SO worth the eleven dollars.  I have this miracle in a bottle and it gives you an unbelievable shine to your hair and smooths any split ends or damage you may have in between hair appointments.


Omorovicza Gold Shimmer Oil
$80
This is not inexpensive, but if you want that fabulous dewy skin look, you have to try this out.  It gives you a subtle sheen that will give you a youthful glow and illuminate your skin.


Laura Mercier- Tinted Moisturizer
$42
Here's another one of those moisturizers that doubles as a foundation, sunscreen, and glow enhancer that you can, and should, wear daily.



$16
All I can say is Yum!  This hand creme feels and smells so good I literally wanted to eat it.  I wouldn't....but I did think about it for a minute.



Tan Towel
$10
I am all about the fake tan these days and this little "tan in a box" option is perfect for those weekend getaways, or an unexpected night out when you just need a little pop of color...on your person!



YSL- Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Fetish Pink
$34
Don't let the name scare you, this color is feminine and sweet and will go with any look this season.


Butter Nail Polish- Jaffa
 We all know about Butter nail polish, but you want a hot color this season, then get this one.  Jaffa is that hot, hot, hot tangerine color that you see everywhere right now.  You want to try out tangerine, but can't decide on the right accessory or clothing item, why not try it on your nails?

So what's your favorite "look like a celebrity" product?

6 comments:

  1. great picks, I will definitely add some of them to my list when I need to stock up. I love Laura Mercier products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Moroccan Oil, and really like it -especially in the summer. There's also a Moroccan Oil spray that's one part hairspray, another part gel that's pretty good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beauty blender and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer keep popping up...I think it's a sign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love moroccan oil- it smells so great and keeps my hair moistureized! I'm a huge fan of Laura Mercier too!

    xO Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your selection is fabulous!! Mendi loves the Moroccan oil and I think I'm going to get some soon because my stylist uses it on me and it's so nice!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wonder if those sponges really work wonders. Maybe now I will have to breakdown and give them a try!
    xoxo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...