Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crushing on Spring!

Today I want to share a few items I'm currently crushing on for Spring.....

 I love, love, love the colors, the flowers and the fashions, as this season has probably become my favorite time of the year.
I so wish I had this artistic ability!


I love this monogrammed Derby hat I won from Basicially Bre.  I can't wait to wear it to the pool or maybe to a Kentucky Derby party!

I'm saying so long to winter, and hello to warmer weather and sunshine. 
 So what are you crushing on this spring?






April 9th- Savvy Spice- Color Blocking and Watermelon Margaritas
April 11th- A La Mode Maven- Nautical Trends and Mojitos
April 13th- Chateau A Gogo- Statement Necklaces and Strawberry Basil Sangrias
April 16th- Henning Love- Printed Denim and Gin and Tonics
April 18th- Her Late Night Cravings- Spring Shoes and Margaritas
April 20th- Wine Taste Girl- Pastels and Champagne Cocktails

Enter to win starting April 9th!






5 comments:

  1. Loving that Derby hat! I'm a hat girl myself. I also love the rompers you featured below! Great finds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pics! I am so ready for spring! The weather is still questionable at times in Seattle lol. I LOVE your romper from the last post. Very Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just did! Looking forward to your next post! Have a great Wednesday! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely adoring the brush hues. That derby hat is so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...