Thursday, April 5, 2012

Geranium Jewelry, Fab Looks for Less!

So I discovered this amazing line of jewelry when I was at Atlanta's AmericasMart Market this past January and I am hooked! No pun, intended.... This super cute, trendy looking jewelry caught my eye because not only do they have some really original, spot on trend items, but it is very reasonably priced.

I originally featured this gush worthy, hot mint colored necklace and I sold out of them immediately. Well, so did the supplier because they just got a new shipment and I snatched up several before they sold out again. I spotted this exact same necklace on Lauren Conrad's blog and they were selling it for $130! Well I have it exclusively for Wine Taste Girl readers for only $40..super affordable.  It also comes in the "it" color this spring, tangerine.  Let me know if you want one... supplies are limited so e mail me at shannon@winetastebeerbudgetnashville.com if you want one of these must have accessory pieces!  Don't miss their other great pieces I'm offering as well.  Click on the Geranium link on the right side of this page to see the collection.

Also, I don't want you all to miss out on the Plum District deal next week.  If you're not familiar, click on the link to the right to get signed up.  This is like no other deal sight I've seen, they have some really great deals including Pure Barre....my fav!  Sign up and next week they will be "raining down deals" to all of their subscribers.  You don't want to miss out on this one!




April 9th- Savvy Spice- Color Blocking and Watermelon Margaritas
April 11th- A La Mode Maven- Nautical Trends and Mojitos
April 13th- Chateau A Gogo- Statement Necklaces and Strawberry Basil Sangrias
April 16th- Henning Love- Printed Denim and Gin and Tonics
April 18th- Her Late Night Cravings- Spring Shoes and Margaritas
April 20th- Wine Taste Girl- Pastels and Champagne Cocktails

Enter to win starting April 9th!






11 comments:

  1. What a great giveaway idea! I can't wait to get all the ideas for the cocktails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!!!!!

    Dionysia - I am a fashionista
    http://i-am-a-fashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful necklace! The colour is perfect for this season.
    Adore your beautiful blog,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Americas Mart and love love love that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a Gorgeous necklace! I see you wearing it in the sidebar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that necklace, I can only image how cute it is in tangerine! I also love your blog, absolutely following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How long is the necklace? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 19" with a 3.5" extender. Let me know if you want one. I sold out of them in 24 hours so I'm placing another order in the morning!

      Delete
  8. That necklace is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl, I want to buy one of the neclaces, is it too late? ME WANT ONE NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love a necklace if its not too late!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...