Monday, April 30, 2012

Festival Finds

Do you all like going to your local festivals where you can shop unusual, or non brick and mortar stores that carry amazing items you might not normally find?  Well I do, and a town a few miles south of Nashville,  Franklin, TN has some of the best shopping and outdoor festivals where you can score all sorts of treasures.  Yesterday, the family and I partook in some fun shopping and festival foods that were totally entertaining, minus the weather that felt like it was 100 degrees in April!  Crazy hot!  Anyway, I'm happy to share with you all today a few of my favorite booths from yesterday and I think you all will definitely want to check out a few of them on line and see what great new finds you come across!

This is actually one of the stores on Main Street in Franklin that I consistently gush over.   The plush pillows and linen covered frames with block stenciled quotes adoring them, fill this elegant store and beckon me to enter each time I'm in Franklin.  You have to check them out!

This husband wife duo hail from Destin, FL (jealous!) and they made their way up to Franklin to bring all the locals around here their very shabby chic, vintage jewelry line for us to drool over.  I did, by the way!  I am in LOVE with so many pieces and just couldn't make up my mind on which one's I had to have.  You will find it hard to decide as well when you see their line.

So I have been on the hunt for a cute jewelry organizer, remember my Pinterest post on organizing my totally out of control clutter fest I call a jewelry drawer?  Well I found it at this booth!  This precious girl starting up her business had some amazing pillows and home decor I will bring you when her web site is up and running.  More to come on that as well as my jewelry organization project!


This was one of my favorite booths at our Junior League Tis the Season event this past fall and I was thrilled to see these ultra fashionable girls again.  These fashionistas previously worked at one of the premier clothing boutiques in Nashville, The Cotton Mill, and they now hand pick clothing and accessories to sell to their fashion forward clients.  Their store is a non brick and mortar, however they do host trunk shows as well as an online store. Trust me, you will love the pieces as well as the prices!

Still looking for a hat or fascinator for that Derby party or horse race coming up?  Check out this super cute online store and your sure to make a statement....in a good way!

So what do you think of my finds?  Do you enjoy going to these types of festivals in your town?

10 comments:

  1. Your finds are beautiful. And yes, sometimes I go to these festivals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my kind of booths!! Such cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Lulu's reminds me of a store in Richmond called Tweed...love it! Can't wait for your post on jewelry organizing...I need an intervention in that area, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go to some of these local festivals. I do love your finds. However, I feel that our festivals will not be as good as this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is so coool! I've never seen such a fun and flirty fair! I would love to go shopping there. I can't believe it was 100 degrees.. it's been in the 40s here :(

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous!! we don't really have anything like this around here..at least not that I know of!! So many cute things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the shout out on your blog for Whimsies by: jules. It was great to meet you and I love your blog! (I'm probably going to try out that cinco de mayo cupcake recipe)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...