Monday, September 17, 2012

Ankle Booties for Fall...Under $100

One super hot trend for the season is the ankle bootie.  You've probably seen the celebs rockin this look in all the magazines, and if you are like me, it may be taking you a while to get hip to this trend.  I first saw this picture of Anna Paquin sporting the booties with shorts, and I wasn't too keen on the idea of wearing it myself.

 However, the look has become quite mainstream this season as you can find widespread selections of ankle booties in stores such as Target and Kohl's.  So buckle up and get ready to make this look your own.  In the meantime, here's a few inspirations to help you get in the mood for the hot ankle boot trend.

Kate Bosworth rocking the trend with a fabulous tan pair.


Some of my favorite fashion muses wearing this gush worthy pair from Miu Miu this past spring. I love the look Nicky Hilton, far left, is wearing for fall!

Want to Shop This Look?
Click on the links below for buying info..

So are you in or out when it comes to ankle boots?

8 comments:

  1. Great inspiration. I'm on the fence on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I saw some cheapies at Target too in the brown color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a pair at Macys for like 20 bucks, total score!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of ankle booties! Love the top left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could wear those. I have chicken legs! - Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooooo "in" with the ankle boots!!! Love them...perfect with dresses and pants! They are my new go-to shoes! Great choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big fan of ankle boots!!!! They always transform the whole look!
    Xo
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't so totally into it at first but after I bought my 1st pair I'm now hooked. Love how it works so well with my work trousers during winter. Thanks for presenting us with a number of reasonable options....love all of them!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...