Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oliva Palermo and Black Leather Leggings

It's been a while since I posted a look from Olivia Palermo and when I found out My Friday's Fancies is all about outfit crushes today, I knew I had to pull inspiration from a favorite style muse.  Olivia always is spot on trend whether she's attending an event, or just out to get coffee, she is a flawless beauty with a look that is always stylish.  One of my favorite trends this season is biker sheek leather.  You don't have to ride a motorcycle to sport this trend.  It can actually be very classy but still a little edgy at the same time, so take a look at how Olivia Palermo pulls this together.  
Oliva Palermo Black Leather Leggings



Cotton shirt,  / Mint Velvet black long sleeve t shirt, $47 / Leather pants / Ann Taylor suede flat / Melie Bianco handbag

I love this look so I will definitely be adding a pair of these pants to my wardrobe this season. The trick is to not go too expensive since they are super trendy, however, don't go too cheap either...you'll take the chance of your new wardrobe statement piece looking like pleather (plastic/leather...you know the look)!  


If you want to join in on the My Friday's Fancies fun, check out Long Distance Loving and link up.


Don't forget if you're in Nashville to check out the Claire's Closet Upscale Women's Consignment Sale.  Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to see some of the great items you can score at this amazing sale!

Friday 1:00-7:00
Saturday 10:00-4:00 (out of town guest can start shopping via facebook at 3:30)
Sunday (half price sale)  11:30-3:30
 
 
So...will you be rockin the leather pants this season?

16 comments:

  1. Love this look on Olivia, it's casual yet so chic at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting some leather skinnys for a while now! love the ones you selected!


    [oomph.]
    Win a Complete Rejuvenation System

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Olivia's style too. I like the idea of leather skinnys, just not sure if I will take the plunge or not. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking for a good pair, next week in London I am going to try a lot of them on! Great post dear,
    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Olivia always looks amazingly pulled together! I really love how she styled these leather leggings and made them look so chic.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a chain link necklace + Chanel print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely think I want to get a pair of these pants! Let me know if you find a good pair at a reasonable price. ;) Olivia can do no wrong when it comes to style! She makes it look so effortless.

    Happy Friday!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!!!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh I love that sweateR! Adorable!

    xoxo, Nicole Rene
    Simply Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge fan of Olivia's style! Yes, I would rock those leather pants! Following you now through gfc. My Bloomingdale's gift card giveaway ends in 2 days, if you are interested please stop over! Enjoy the weekend! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look of the leather pants with the sweater! Definitely needto find some leather for mor fall woredrob!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love that bag & those shoes so much! i'd love to add them to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love your post, wonderful.
    We wish a great Sunday.
    Super Glorinha kisses.
    We recommend your blog on Google +1
    http://sbrincos.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your right, it doesn't matter where she's going or what she's doing, she always looks fab! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love her look. She is one of those I love and hate at the same time b/c she is so perfect. Ugh!!! - Brandy

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...