Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Girl Can Dream.....

Today is my birthday and there is no place I'd rather be than right here with my sweet husband and precious kids.... but if I was somewhere else, it would be here.....



I mean, WOW, doesn't this look absolutely amazing???  I have always been dying to go stay in one of these tiki huts hovering over the crystal blue seas.  Ahhh....  Where's your dream vacay?

* Don't forget my favorite kids boutique consignment sale if your in the Nashville area.  Today from 9am-1pm and tomorrow from 9am-11am at 5107 Cornwall Drive Brentwood!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the happiest of Birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful birthday!! And that is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! As a birthday gift, I gave you a Liebster!

    http://www.thehappyhomebodies.com/2012/03/liebster-love.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!!! I'm right there with you, I've always wanted to stay in one of those little huts too! Definitely on my bucket list! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday:) so wonderful photos!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why can't I live there. fabulous post, love. I hope you had an amazing weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's my dream too! I'd love to go to Maldives or Mauritius!

    check my blog for a chanel giveaway :)

    www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Bday!! I want to be in Bora Bora too!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is only contrast that sweep you away. In reality places like this (Maldives, etc) there is very little to do and quite boring.

    OK you will sleep enough for the first couple of days and drink some wine and than? There is no life there (literally even water brought in...). Life is in the cities and villages : -)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...