Thursday, March 15, 2012

My sister's getting married!

My older sister is getting married this Memorial Day and we are thrilled to celebrate this fabulous occasion and welcome her wonderful man into our family.  As you can imagine, the family is in full planning mode and my other sister and I are charged with the task of finding the perfect bridesmaid dress.  Right up my alley!  The fun part about this is it won't be your typical, awful taffeta bridesmaid dress we'll never wear again.  This wedding is outside, in the Smokey Mountains, and we are all wearing cowboy boots... including the bride and groom!  Therefore, we get to choose fun, flirty dresses that will show off the fab foot ware we'll all be sporting.  I have found an array of dresses, all for less than $100, of course, for my sister to choose from.

Turquoise Blue Bridesmaid Dresses


Cut out dress
$99 - piperlime.gap.com

TFNC ruffle dress
$63 - asos.com

Polka dot dress
$90 - modcloth.com

TFNC ruffle dress
$63 - asos.com

Killah ruffle dress
$75 - yoox.com

Open back dress
$64 - needsupply.com

Mesh dress
$68 - modcloth.com


I'll let you know what she chooses, but in the meantime, which one do you vote for?

12 comments:

  1. My eye is drawn to the TFNC Ruffle dress for boots or the polka dot strapless. I bet it is going to be a great wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister is getting married too! how exciting! unfortunately, her color pallet is a little more strict haha its beige. white, or ivory only, but thats ok, i wear any style i want! my best friend is also getting married (also a strict color pallet) and that one I'm wearing cowboy boots as well! i can't wait to celebrate they next chapter in their lives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and all of the those dresses are so pretty!

      Delete
  3. The cut out dress is cute, but it is more casual! All are adorable :) can't wait to see the one she chooses!

    Xoxo

    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your sister! I am Loving the dress from Yoox the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog. Want to follow each other? *

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all are SO cute! I'm loving the color choice. Can't wait to see which one she chooses!
    xo,
    eMr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your sister!! That is awesome!! And congrats to you that you won't have to get a boring old dress! :-) You have some great options picked out. Love the color! Hope you have a great day!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this color!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh so many pretty dresses! Great choices for bridesmaids dresses
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress cute colors!lets follow each other
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...