Monday, March 12, 2012

New Fashion Trend....Cut Out Arms

Have you all seen this new trend in tops?  The cut out arm detail?  I bought this delicate, little top a while back at Target, and when I purchased it I didn't even notice this fun little feature.  I just bought it because, as you know if you read this blog, I tend to buy the same type of items when I find something I like.  I.E. stripes, Tory Burch, this yummy mustard color, etc.  So when I saw this little number, I had to have it and the Target price tag always helps the cause.  Now, I'm loving the cut out look and I think you will to!

Target top, Stella and Dot Jewelry, Seven Jeans

$79

So will you be purchasing, or do you already own one of these sassy tops?

11 comments:

  1. love your top..I haven't gotten anything with the cut outs yet but I've definitely been wanting to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great!! I have top just like this black:D I must fint it in my closet- great inspiration for me:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and fun!! I love the color and fabric! I don't have anything like this but with spring right aroung the corner I'm sure I'll be addding something like this to my wardrobe soon! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Iove that color and the cutout!! Newest follower! Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo! I LOVE this! I have been seeing a lot of this style on Victoria's Secret website. Love their clothes. I am also Really Loving that color! Such a good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definetly my style! love your post :X

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so good. I love the color on you. I think I would definitely wear it out to dinner, but don't know about every day wear for me. I love it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cut outs like this! I have a couple from last year but I think I need to go to Target and look for this one. It looks FAB on you! Also, now following you via email so I'm sure to get every post! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm I wear this blouse a week ago for a Charity event and Ive had for years now. I dont think its a new tren really. http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/420967_10151347670820034_266101640033_22967739_11861704_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Old navy has the short sleeve black one above, in white, black & an olive green on sale now for like $10 of $15! it's super cute, and i may go back and purchase. it kinda hangs off the shoulders, too, for a cool, casual look. ;)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...