Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Spring Fashion Inspiration

I have full on spring fever and yesterday I found these amazingly gorgeous hydrangeas just begging to go home with me.  Needless to say, they are now on my dining room table and the colors just pop when layered on my burlap and french linen covered table. 
I love this pallet and, of course, I have to translate this into a look that is one of the most sought after, at least by me, spring fashion trends.  Pastels.  When I think pastels, I think of my current fashion muse, Lauren Conrad.  I've been reading her blog, I highly suggest you check it out, and I must say I really like her style.  Her feminine looks are always spot on and now her fashion line is at Kohl's so it's affordable as well.  The bouquet, and L.C., have inspired this outfit creation. 
Pretty Pastels


Green blazer
€60 - welikefashion.com

Lipsy layered tutu
£50 - lipsy.co.uk

Dorothy Perkins high heels
$69 - dorothyperkins.com

Monsoon handbag
£38 - monsoon.co.uk

Stella dot jewelry
$59 - stelladot.com

Turquoise necklace
£45 - cureuk.com



So who, or what, is inspiring you this spring?

4 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...