Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Let's Try This Again....Top Ten Trends for Spring

Sorry for the messed up post yesterday..... HTML codes...AHHH!!!!!

I went shopping the other day at Nordstrom, and I can spot the spring trends a mile away on all the displays.  It's the same ones I'm seeing in the magazines and on all my favorite web sites and today I want to share them with you.  Now I know, there are certain trends, like the bare midriff top on the runways that designers are showing.  I'm not focusing on the runway trends here,  I'm focusing on what's in the stores that we will, and should be wearing this spring.   Here are my top ten, trendy finds you must have in your wardrobe this spring.

         
 #1 Color Blocking- It's my top must have piece!

    $69

#2 Crochet or Open Stitched Sweater
$98

#3 Maxi Dress or Skirt
$59

#5 Military Jacket
Naingirl jacket
Naingirl jacket
$81 

#5 Neon Accents
 
$38

#6 Wedges

Steve Madden sandals

$80


#7 Bird or Ocean Prints
houseoffraser.co.uk
$63

#8 Pastels

aldo
$55

#9 Colored Jeans
$98

#10 Statement Necklace
Geranium Jewelry
$40

Which of these trends are you crushing on?



4 comments:

  1. My faves are colored/printed denim and color blocking! ;)Great choices!
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a color blocked Kate Spade clutch at the Maxx yesterday and it is too die for! Lucky me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ideas! I like the way you express your idea and the topic you choose. KEep on your sharing! I appreciate it. wine gift bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pastel Aldo bag! Reminds me of Kate Spades new line! Let's follow each other! bopontrend.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...