Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nashville Fashion Week Wrap Up

Nashville Fashion Week concluded Saturday night with a fabulously fashionable party and runway show that was the talk of the town.  I was fortunate enough to go to several of the events and they were amazing.  If you didn't get to attend any of the festivities, here's a rundown of my favorites from Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
The unbelievably gorgeous Nikki Taylor was in attendance!

Thursday night featured local and emerging designers Tuft, Black by Maria Silver, The Trunk, Pink Elephants Designs, Brittany Blair, amy.b. and Julianna Bass.




Friday night was at a new venue and was a sold out, first class event.  The Parthenon is a Nashville landmark and it was transformed for a night of socializing and high fashion.  It was "the" place to be in Nashville Friday night, and the show did not disappoint. Here's a few of my favorite looks from the featured designers.




Saturday night was at The Pinnacle at Symphony Place and again, another top notch event.  Here are the featured designers from the final night of this phenomenal week.




 
 
Well this was quite the week of amazing events and I am wiped out!  I hope you all had just as much fun reading about Nashville Fashion Week as I did covering it.  Which designer was your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Nikki Taylor is stunning! I love the dress by Red Doll and the outfit by G Star Raw. So happy you got to attend and get such awesome photos! By the way, I've been trying to figure out who you resemble and i totally think you look like Christie Brinkley. I love her too!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...